A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Minardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Minardi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Minardi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minardi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Minardi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakdale Community Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Minardi practice?
Dr. Andrew Minardi practices Surgery near Mamou, LA.
See Mamou Surgeons.