A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Minigutti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Minigutti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minigutti
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minigutti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Minigutti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minigutti graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Minigutti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Minigutti MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Minigutti practice?
- Dr. Andrew Minigutti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Minigutti practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.