A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Minigutti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Minigutti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minigutti
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Minigutti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Minigutti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minigutti graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Minigutti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Minigutti MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Minigutti practice?
- Dr. Andrew Minigutti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Minigutti practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.