Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by BONNIE J. HOFFMAN on Feb 11th, 2015

DR. Minigutti saved my husbands life!!!! I FEEL SO CALM NOW KNOWING I HAVE HIS EXCELLENT CARE AND SUPPORT.

Jan 19th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Minigutti for 7 years. He is compassionate and caring. He is very intelligent and takes time to really listen to me whenever I come in with a problem. It definitely builds trust when he does that. I followed him from Mckinney to a new practice in Plano, and now will follow him to his new frisco office. Dr. Minigutti is that good. He knows my history and I will continue to go to Dr. Minigutti for as long as I can. If you are looking for a sharp, caring, compassionate doctor who will be with you long term, he's your guy. I would recommend him to anyone.

In it for Money show details In it for Money
by K.W. on Dec 12th, 2014

Avoid this place, you will get billed like crazy. I should have read all the other reviews before going there.

Great Doctor, not so Ethical Clinic show details Great Doctor, not so Ethical Clinic
by Jenny on May 16th, 2013

I went to his office in custer and hedgecox and unfortunately I was charged somewhere around $800-1000 on top of my normal insurance for a less than one hour (2 patients] annual physical check up. Apparently every question we ask during the annual check up is counted as a separate office visit on top of the normal annual check up, Even for results pick up (where the doc spoke about 3-4 sentences) is counted as a separate doctor office visit so it is not included in the annual check up. They told me to redo one of the lab works, but they had also ran other tests during the second-run even though those results were normal in the first run - and they charge those separately ($125). I'm not sure if it's the doctor or the clinic, but it's very sad too see such a great doctor in a business like this.

BEST doctor ever! show details BEST doctor ever!
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Minigutti is one of the best physician's Ive ever encountered. Very personable and professional. I dont know about you but Im usually nervous going to any type of healthcare setting but going to see him I can look forward to. Monica, (his MA NOT a nurse) is helpful but too quite. (almost uncomfortable)

I love Dr Minigutti show details I love Dr Minigutti
Nov 8th, 2010

I saw Dr Anthony at first, my follow up was with Dr Minigutti since Dr Anthony had to run out that day. I was super lucky to get Dr Minigutti that day he is awesome!!! I am for some reason a big pain to figure out what is going on but this Dr is honestly trying to help me get better, he follows up and his nurse Monica is just as great! I would send anybody that wants a GREAT Dr,to Dr Minigutti he is one of the best !

Jun 11th, 2010

Dr. Minigutti was the only doctor that either correctly diagnosed by daughter's health problems or referred to a specialist who could diagnose it, although she had seen other doctors previously. I was sorry to hear he left Launey Clinic.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Doug Berry on Jan 26th, 2010

My wife and I have seen Dr. Minigutti for several years now. Our experiences with him have been some of the best medical interactions we have ever had. He listens carefully, explains clearly, and never made us feel rushed. He is open to being questioned and even challenged on topics and will quickly research anything he doesn't happen to know off the top of his head(which doesn't seem to be much).He treats you as a vital membar of the health-care team and has certainly helped me to save my own life.