A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mohammed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammed graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohammed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Alieel Mohammed MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mohammed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Mohammed practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD and Philadelphia, PA.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.