A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohammed
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mohammed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Mohammed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammed graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohammed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew A Mohammed MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Andrew Mohammed has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Mohammed practices Ophthalmology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Ophthalmologists.