Dr. Andrew Molchon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.3

January 4th, 2016
His diagnosis wasn't accurate. He had an evil smile/lip/grin of contempt. watch how to spot a liar on youtube. it's that lip curl. he has a dhp complaint where he lost 1/2his license and can't treat anyone which he admits. he has an ease of apt, promptness, courteous statff..he put a heater that made noise next to me..so I had to move. he didn't like that. he didn't like that I moved. he said I was very date, time and place oriented. he refused to allow me ..the person in the divorce to see the rest of the results..i wonder if he lied. I know he lied. he made claims in the report. not true. opposing counsel and perhaps police had some input in this eval. I caught police with a supervisor saying yes I sign off on false police report. this was used for custody. if he ever refers u for an independent evaluation to a friend of his..can't think of the name. never do it. both are like 75-80. older than mud. not that reputable to me. he has a disarming manner of being charming, calming. but his report is less than ideal or factual. no follow up visit. he spent the hour required with me. bedside manner..charming. calm. accurate diagnosis for date, time and place oriented. yes..whatever else he put in there tht he didn't letme see that he wrote without a diagnostic std manual number to identifiy his diagnosis. he didn't do that. I assume he didn't diagnose but wrote untruthful stuff that my ex husband tells total strangers.

November 5th, 2013
Fed up with poor treatment
His receptionist, Leeann never answers the phone or calls back. He is old and doesn't have up to date training - just suggests you do workbooks all the time. If I wanted to do a workbook, I would Google self help not pay $245 for one hour of no valuable suggestions. He suggested I go see someone who specialized in the type of problem I needed help with and said he would prescribe meds that they suggested - then, after going to the specialist, he won't prescribe anything that she suggested. Not helpful at all. A waste of time and money. I also called him when I was having serious issues during business hours, mind you, saying I very much needed someone to talk to/help and they never called back. It's been 3 days and I haven't heard anything... If your phych patient is having 'a very hard time getting out of bed', you should probably call them sooner, rather than later.