Dr. Andrew Morchower MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017
Awesome Doctor
Dr Morchower is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. He is the first doctor to ever get my pain under control and he genuinely cares for his patients. His staff is very friendly. I had a problem with one of my appointments and told him about it at my next appointment and he took care of the issue right then. No more problems. He is a wonderful doctor and I would absolutely recommend him.

January 26th, 2017
Dr. Morchower is the best! I highly recommend Omni Spine Pain Management.

November 5th, 2016
Dr. Morchower review
I fly down to Dallas from New Hampshire every few months to see Dr. Morchower. He really is that great!! I have been a patient for several years and he has NEVER let me be "in pain", due to chronic health conditions causing a great deal of pain. He has preformed many procedures for me over the years and I have always felt "safe" and trusted him to do these. My quality of life has "greatly" improved since becoming his patient!! In addition to being a great doctor, he really is a nice, kind, caring and compassionate person. He has always cared about my "feelings". I feel so lucky to have found such a great doctor to take care of me and I hope to do so for many years to come. Thank you Dr. Morchower!!

October 26th, 2016
Exceptional Pain Management
Dr. Morchower is an exceptional and caring doctor. He treats his patients with respect and concern for their well being. He always listens and answers any questions I may have and has excellent knowledge of medications and treatments for chronic pain. Dr. Morchower and his entire staff are very friendly and his office has a positive atmosphere that is unhurried and relaxed. I have and would recommend Dr. Morchower to anyone seeking an excellent pain management doctor.

October 26th, 2016
Exceptional DR
Dr Morchower is an absolute godsend! He takes the time to actually talk with you and treats you as though you are family! I have been living with chronic pain for most of my life and Dr Morchower truly cares about what you are going through and has been determined to give me back a quality of life, which is exactly what he has done. His entire staff is exceptional. His nurse is so amazing and no matter how much pain I'm in, or how bad I feel, I am always smiling when she leaves the room! Thank you so much Dr Morchower for all you do. I hope you know what a difference you make in peoples lives! It is so good to know that I am finally in good hands!

October 22nd, 2016
Very Happy With This Doctor
I went to see Dr Morchower for the first time two months ago. He is knowledgable and I think top of his field for this specialty. My pain is now controlled and my quality of life is much better. My family doctor referred me to him.

October 20th, 2016
5 Stars!
Dr. Morchower has managed my pain for 3 years, and he has been the best doctor that I have ever been to. He spends time with his patients, and never makes them feel like he is too busy to listen to their issues. He works with the patient to make sure that they have the best pain management possible; he has been very attentive in my medical needs in trying to find the solution to correcting the problem with my failed back surgery. I always enjoy visiting his office as the wait is never long, and the staff is great to work with. I will continue going to Dr. Morchower for as long as I need to as I know that he cares about my medical issues and will work with me to do what is needed to alleviate them.

September 25th, 2016
Great doctor, a dying breed
Dr Morchower is terrific doctor for pain management. I feel like he's one of the last of the "old-fashioned" type of doctors because he takes time to fully examine me and explains everything to me. I have been to two other pain management doctors and they don't examine or seem to care. Dr Morchower is always the one who sees me and he always asks questions about my life outside of his office to help me with my pain. He is as good as they come in this specialty!! I love his new office staff.

September 22nd, 2016
Horrible experience!!!!!
This doctor is a joke!!! He will take your money and run.

September 2nd, 2016
immature
The staff was excellent. Dr Morchower spent a few with me then told me he need to see a friend MD. about +20 mins later he came in and said he was unable to do anything for me. diabetic neurologic patient that was the wrong doctor and did not understand why the Baylor ER doctor and my own PCP referred him to me. Dr Morchower received my information from Baylor and new why I was there. Dr Morchower lied to me. This is what I believed happen, just he was examining me he said to me a doctor friend wanted to see him, "he'll be right back" about +20 minutes later he returned and without examination he said i was done please pay on my way out. This is how i was treated as a patient. I called my doctor's office and they were shocked at his behavior. He was very immature, greedy, poor practice of medicine. Don't let your loved ones experience this nightmare. I believe i will contact the dept. of health and medicare.

June 7th, 2016
Great office staff and medical staff. Dr has an excellent bedside manner, is very efficient and very likeable. I would recommend anyone with a pain problem to see him

February 1st, 2016
My experience has been the same I had been a patient with Dr. Morchower prior to him opening his own practice his office staff was great these people he has working for him now are apathetic, could care less. Brian is a joke, his MA.