A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Morton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Morton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Howard County General Hospital
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ward Morton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Morton practice?
- Dr. Andrew Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Morton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Owings Mills, MD.
See Owings Mills Radiologists.