Dr. Andrew Moyes MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

March 3rd, 2017
Great team and staff.

December 31st, 2016
I had lasik surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results. The entire staff was kind, caring and helpful throughout the process.

June 16th, 2016
I am amazed at how well I can see out of my "bad" eye after Dr. Moyes worked his magic with his LenSx machine. I suffered with the most severe myopia all my life and then the cataracts developed and throw in some astigmatism. My distance vision in the treated eye is now about 20/20 and I am not completely healed so it may improve! It's a miracle!

November 29th, 2014
Love My New Eyes
I love my new vision by Dr. Moyes and Dr. Verachter. Both Dr's have an very warm bedside manner. All the staff is incredible from the front desk check in to the scheduling and coordinator. Appt times are kept as scheduled and I never had to sit and wait for long for any appts. I was so terrified the day of my surgery. Everyone there did everything they could to make sure I was well informed, comfortable and calm. They answered all my questions without making me feel like they had heard the same thing a million times. Which I'm sure they have. I went from 20/400+ and 20/600+ to 20/30 vision in 24 hours. I was hesitant on the Monovision surgery as I had terrible success in wearing monovision contacts. I did opt for it anyway after consulting with Dr. Verachter and am so glad I did. I didn't have any adjustment issues whatsoever. I can see better than I have since grade school and I actually threaded my first needle the other day for the first time in years. I would and have highly recommended this practice for Lasik Surgery. You will not be sorry. They are a first class operation!

December 21st, 2010
Had lasik in dec. 2009
Overall a good experience. Am relatively happy with the results- no complications, but my right eye was over-corrected which makes it a bit blurry. I got the monovision option and my right eye was supposed to be corrected for distance, but my left eye is probably a little better at distance since they over-corrected the right.

April 15th, 2016