A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Muskovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Muskovitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Muskovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muskovitz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Muskovitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Aaron Muskovitz MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Muskovitz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Muskovitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Muskovitz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Hematologists, and Southfield Oncologists.