A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Becker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Nacholas Becker DO and OD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Becker practice?
- Dr. Andrew Becker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Becker practices Family Medicine near Linden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Springfield, NJ.
See Linden Primary Care Doctors.