A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Clark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Gregory Healthcare Center
- Landmann-Jungman Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew N Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Clark practice?
- Dr. Andrew Clark has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Clark practices Family Medicine near Winner, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Gregory, SD and Butte, NE.
See Winner Primary Care Doctors.