A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hartman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Hartman practice?
Dr. Andrew Hartman practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.