A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Hartman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hartman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Norman Hartman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Hartman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Hartman practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.