A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Meister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Meister, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meister graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Meister has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Neal Meister MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Meister practice?
- Dr. Andrew Meister has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Meister practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Saint Paul Emergency Physicians.