A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Nmn Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Andrew Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Thomas practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.