A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Nmn Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Andrew Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Thomas practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.