A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nemecek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Nemecek, Neurosurgery - Spinal Disorders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nemecek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nemecek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Nemecek, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemecek graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Nemecek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Nicholas Nemecek MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Nemecek practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nemecek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Nemecek practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Neurological Surgeons and Vancouver Surgeons.