A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nemecek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Nemecek, Neurosurgery - Spinal Disorders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Nemecek, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemecek graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Nemecek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Nicholas Nemecek MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Nemecek practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nemecek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Nemecek practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Neurological Surgeons and Vancouver Orthopedic Surgeons.