Dr. Andrew Nemechek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Nemechek?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Nemechek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2015

He is truly a gifted and talented doctor whose skills are only surpassed by his passion for care of the whole patient

March 20th, 2015

Dr. Nemechek is the best!

June 18th, 2013

I don’t know what took me so long to write this review. I had a thyroidectomy in 2009. From our first meeting I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Nemechek was very thorough in his examination and took his time to explain every single detail of what would happen pre, during and post surgery. He answered all my questions and I never felt rushed when I met with him. I felt extremely comfortable going into what was for me a scary surgery. After the operation he even called us personally to follow up and make sure everything was OK and to see if we had any questions. The operation went perfectly. During my last visit with him I was dealing with a personal issues which had me upset. He took me out of the exam room and into his office to talk to me. What an amazing and caring man. I will never forget him and I would HIGHLY recommend him.

December 19th, 2011

best doctor ever

Dr Nemechek is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He saved my life for which I am most appreciative, but more than that, he and his staff are the warmest most caring medical professionals I have ever met.

October 22nd, 2011

Superb surgeon, compassionate staff

Dr. Nemechek & his staff were truly a godsend. From our first meeting, I was blown away with his thorough knowledge and, despite the repetitiveness he may feel having done so many procedures, he enthusiastically yet patiently answered all questions. For most doctors, I have become accustomed to preparing questions ahead of time in order to receive adequate information - I rarely have a question that Dr. Nemechek did not answer before my even asking. He is THAT thorough and treats patients fairly regardless of what insurance you have, etc. Most importantly, that thoroughness remained throughout my surgery & post-op care. His staff is incredibly sincere and compassionate and quickly knew me by name. Each time I call I speak to a live human; no button pressing required! I don't know how they maintain the office while keeping a warm friendly feel, but it is so lovely to know they (Jane and Jeanie) are a quick phone call away. I was in the best hands for my procedures & am forever grateful.

September 1st, 2010

dr nemecheck went above and beyond, awesome surgeon, awesome bedside manner, calls to me personally. highly recommend. a GREAT experience, even though it was surgery. Truly caring

August 5th, 2010

the best doctor ever

Dr. Nemechek is the best doctor I ever had. I had stage IV cancer and he saved my life.

June 11th, 2010

Awesome

Dr Nemechek is by far the best skilled and most caring surgeon in his field! He goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to his patients!

June 2nd, 2009