Dr. Andrew Ness MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Antioch, CA

3.9

January 6th, 2016
He is what every family needs, takes great care of his patients, and a wonderful Person.

December 21st, 2015
Dr. Ness - simply the best!
I have been seeing Dr. Ness for several years now and must say he is the best Doctor I have ever had! I may have to wait an hour past my appointment sometimes , but he is so worth it! The reason this happens is, is that he tries to get everyone in for their appointment and takes emergency appointments too. He and his staff are professional, caring and compassionate. My husband and daughter also see him and we would recommend him to anyone who needs the very best care.

March 24th, 2015
Old school family doctor, very attentive to your needs and questions .

October 1st, 2013
Outstanding, compassionate doctor
being 46 years old, i can say without a doubt, you won't find a better, more compassionate doctor anywhere. He's a rare doctor that is not only thorough, but he'll sit down with you and really listen to you as a doctor and a friend. he'd been our family doctor for 15 years..

May 10th, 2013
no thanks...I'll pass.
THIS IS MY OPINIONS ANS CONCERNS~ I was a patient of Dr. Ness for approx 4-5 months before I went running in the opposite direct. (My former primary moved so I needed to find another doctor in the area.) At first I was appreciative that he took his time and seemed very thorough. 30-45 min is the normal waiting time, though I waited more sometimes. I had to see my doctor very frequently because I have serious health issues. He would schedule me back every week or two so I was there a lot. Soon, I was feeling very uncomfortable with him. I am a woman and he never brought in his staff to "chaperone" exams when it was VERY necessary to do so. I worked in a doctors office for years a long time ago so I know he was required to do so. He also began talking about personal stuff, at every visit, that weren't relivant to why I was there. He pushed for cosmetic treatments every visit....Personal cosmetic treatments. I felt so uncomfortable that I will not step foot into his office again after a 'last straw' incident. **I recommend that if you see him you should bring your own "chaperone" with you, who stays with you the entire appointment**. I've also talked to other professionals and former patients who had the same feelings or have heard about incidents similar to mine. (I only gave that one star because I had to in order to post my review.)

July 22nd, 2012
love, love, love Dr. Ness
I just love Dr.Ness. He is very professional but, at the same time he makes me feel very comfortable talking to him about my medical problems. Dr.Ness spends alot time with his patients. I feel that is important. i recommend Dr. Ness highly for anyone looking for a dorctor

June 14th, 2012
Well worth the wait!!!
Dr Ness takes his time with you. He keeps you well informed of your health options, spends time answering all your questions and lets you know that you are not just another number in the 'in-n-out quickly" atmosphere of many physicians. Because of this, you will wait while he provides the same level of care to those who came before you but its worth it!

October 5th, 2010
great MD
Dr. Ness has been my Dr. for 7 years and I feel he cares for his patients and is an excellent physician.

March 12th, 2010
I have been with Dr. Ness for over 10 years. He has always been courteous,professional and very personable. I must admit the wait is sometime long but it is worth it. The reason why he gets so behind is because he very thorough. He listens, and answer questions. Best doctor I've ever had by far.