A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Nevins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Nevins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Nevins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Barrett Nevins MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Nevins practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nevins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Nevins practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Infectious Disease Doctors.