A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Newberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Newberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bernard Newberg MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Newberg practice?
- Dr. Andrew Newberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Newberg practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.