Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Newberg
Dr. Andrew Newberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Newberg is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Newberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Newberg has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Newberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jaime Caro
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi46
Dr. John Abruzzo
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi56
Dr. Bonnie Van Uitert
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi40