A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Newman, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Newman MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Newman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.