A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Newman, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Newman MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Newman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.