A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nierenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Nierenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nierenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nierenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Alan Nierenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Nierenberg practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nierenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Nierenberg practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.