A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Nik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nik graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Shervin Nik MD is a male Neurologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Nik practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nik has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Nik practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.