A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nisbet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nisbet
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nisbet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisbet graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Nisbet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Sydney Nisbet MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Nisbet practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nisbet has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Nisbet practices Urology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Urologists.