Dr. Andrew Noble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Noble?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Noble?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2017

I had anterior total hip replacement and I'm doing very well

I had anterior total hip replacement and I'm doing very well. Dr. Noble took excellent care of me and I feel my recuperation time will be sure to take his expertise

June 5th, 2016

Dr. Noble was extremely professional and performed my right hip replacement so expertly I did not require pain medication upon returning home from the hospital two days post surgery. I would recommend Dr. Noble to anyone considering hip replacement surgery. The care I received at Jupiter Hospital was also excellent. I chose to recover at home and the agency recommended by Dr. Noble, Hospital Without Walls, sent pleasant, and very professional nurses and physical therapists to aid my recovery.

May 21st, 2016

Dr. Noble has made me the happy recipient of 2 brand new hips. Since my surgeries 8/31/2015 and 2/1/2016, I have fully returned to most activities and am enjoying a quality of life not experienced in over 20 years. My hips are pain free and my range of motion is improved beyond expectation. Thank you, Dr. Noble, for your gift of healing!

May 17th, 2016

Of course, I was very nervous to have a full knee replacement at my age but my experience was incredibly successful. The hospital and rehab center all praise Dr Noble....he is the best!! Also, he has an outstanding team to help...thank you Sharon & Blake. I am so happy I had this done.

April 30th, 2016

Outstanding!

November 25th, 2015

Dr. Noble replaced both of my knees (2013 & 2014). During the entire recovery process I experienced no pain. I was walking after three days and driving in about two weeks. I did about 5 to 6 weeks of physical therapy, 3 times a week for 1 hour. I highly recommend Dr. Noble and his staff.

August 22nd, 2015

Great Doctor

I went to see Dr. Noble after two surgeons said I was too high of a risk to be operated on. Either they didn't want to do the extensive work I needed or maybe I was really a high risk patient. So the hunt was on to find a great Dr. who had the talent and knowledge to perform the total hip replacement and reconstruction that I needed. After Dr. Knoble reviewed my case he sent me to PT so I could build up my strength to increase my odds of success. He kept me completely informed both before and after the procedure using language I can understand. I recommend him highly for any orthopedic procedure. I had to travel one hour to see him but he is worth a flight across the country to see him.

December 17th, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr Noble, they should make him a saint.....

September 21st, 2014

Get the BEST

Drove 400+ miles to get my hip replacement procedure done by Dr. Noble at Jupiter Medical center. Veri-last (30 year) component with absolutely NO problems.... the way it is supposed to be !!!

September 18th, 2014

Total Right Hip Replacement

My entire surgical experience could not have been any better than it was. On the first day after my surgery the pain from the surgery was nothing compared to the pain endured for two years with the bad hip. It's been just over two weeks since my surgery and I've been off the walker for two days, and have graduated to the minor use of a cane around the house, and I am now pain free in my right hip. I would highly recommend Dr. Andrew Noble to any one requiring the same type of procedure.

February 17th, 2014

A+ rating

Absolutely no problems with my total hip replacement surgery. Dr. Noble made sure all went well with preparation, medications, physical therapy, etc.

December 31st, 2013

My easy knee replacement, thanks to Dr. Noble!

After two years of treating my arthritic knees with non-invasive methods, Dr. Noble and I came to the conclusion that it was time for surgery. We opted to begin with my right knee and I was impressed by the extensive pre-operative care he prescribed, which included several weeks of professional physical therapy. The entire post-operative experience was carefully planned as well. My recovery was quick, and I was able to walk without assistance (occasionally) within 2 weeks after surgery. It is now 7 weeks and I am walking like a normal person, and even dancing! My scar is barely noticeable. I believe that Dr. Noble and his team gave me the best care I could have asked for, and that his attention to every aspect of my personal needs contributed greatly to my successful healing. Dr. Noble and I are now making plans to replace my other knee next month.