A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Nolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Nolan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Robert Nolan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Nolan practices Ophthalmology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Ophthalmologists.