A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Nolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Nolan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Robert Nolan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Nolan practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Nolan practices Ophthalmology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Ophthalmologists.