A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Nolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Nolan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nolan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Nolan practice?
Dr. Andrew Nolan practices Ophthalmology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Ophthalmologists.