A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Nowak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowak
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nowak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Nowak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nowak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newport Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew A Nowak MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Nowak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nowak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Nowak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, RI and Newport, RI.
See Pawtucket Internists and Pawtucket Cardiologists.