A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Nowak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowak
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Nowak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nowak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newport Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew A Nowak MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Nowak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Nowak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Nowak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, RI and Newport, RI.
See Pawtucket Internists and Pawtucket Cardiologists.