A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew O'Hara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L O'Hara DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Andrew O'Hara has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Orthopedic Surgeons.