A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew O'Hara is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L O'Hara DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Andrew O'Hara has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew O'Hara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Surgeons.