A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Oakes-Lottridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Oakes-Lottridge is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Oakes-Lottridge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Oakes-Lottridge graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oakes-Lottridge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Oakes-Lottridge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Oakes-Lottridge practice?
- Dr. Andrew Oakes-Lottridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Oakes-Lottridge practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.