CRUEL, UNPROFESSIONAL, ARROGANT show details CRUEL, UNPROFESSIONAL, ARROGANT
by Amy on Mar 7th, 2015

This bozo runs a "conceirge doctor service" yet refuses to help anyone "new". I called him from my hotel tonight in the midst of the worst two days of my life. He was referred to me by my hotel and when I called I heard his voice on the answering machine where he offered his cell phone number. Desperate for help, uninterested in the cost and without sleep for 2 straight days I called him sobbing. He immediately without listening told me that he "would not help me" and then he hung up on me. I stupidly did not know he had hung up (probably because I was expecting a professional) and explained the nature of my illness and my inability to get help. I waited for a response (Bueller? Ferris Bueller) but this jerk had already hung up and gone back to whatever he does. I cannot tell you how disgusted I am in SW Florida's health care providers like this "Dr. Andy". I officially move here in 4 weeks & I am so scared of what this means for Dr. Andy. Don't believe his BS propaganda on his website, he is not compassionate, he is a money grubbing, uneducated FOOL!