A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ogawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ogawa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogawa
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ogawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ogawa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogawa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ogawa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John MacOmb Hospital, Warren, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Ogawa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Ogawa practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ogawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Ogawa practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.