A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ogawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ogawa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ogawa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogawa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ogawa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John MacOmb Hospital, Warren, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Simpson Ogawa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Ogawa practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ogawa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ogawa practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.