A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Oh, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kim Oh MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Oh practice?
- Dr. Andrew Oh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Oh practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Citrus Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Citrus Heights Neurologists.