A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Oleksyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Oleksyn is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleksyn graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Oleksyn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Peter Oleksyn DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Oleksyn practice?
- Dr. Andrew Oleksyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Oleksyn practices Emergency Medicine near Dekalb, IL.
See Dekalb Emergency Physicians.