Former patient show details Former patient
by Star on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Olnes helped me more than any other Dr. I have seen. He really cares about his patient's. I wish I was able to see him now, but I live in MT. now. He really has a good insight to psychiatric problems and help's you to heal those issues. If you have the oppertunity to have him as your Doctor, take it, you will not be sorry.

Dr. Olnes Ruined My Life show details Dr. Olnes Ruined My Life
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Olnes terrorized me at Federal Medical Center in Rochester, MN, from 2000-01, until he was removed from my case by a superior (Ruth Westrick). I was being evaluated per custom of federal prisons. Olnes was asked by my RI prosecutor, AUSA Stephanie Browne, on 8/2/00 to falsify my medical records and try to commit me as "incompetent." Olnes then began falsifying my medical chart and making up delusional quotes I never spoke. He even assaulted and threatened and laughed at me, and later committed perjury in federal court at Camden, NJ, 11/29/01 (he broke the law to give false testimony against a patient). I got rid of him by an independent evaulation by Kenneth J. Weiss, M.D., of Bala Cynwyd, PA. Dr. Weiss has reported that Olnes committed medical malpractice upon me. No succeeding prison doctor has ever agreed with him. I am suing him for fraud and med/mal, and Dr. Weiss has agreed to be my expert witness. With his perjury, Olnes altered my release date from 2000 to 2012. I've lost everything and will have a difficult and awful life because he's a serial liar and an imposter.

The most caring doctor I have had show details The most caring doctor I have had
by Cindy Spangler on Jun 13th, 2008

Dr. Olnes is a wonderful doctor and person, in general. He takes time to listen, and really seems to care about your well-being, and wants to help make you better. He is kind, knowledgeable, very soft-spoken, non-threatening, and does everything he can to help you, including finding outside sources or groups to get you to to aid in your wellness. I wish him well in all that he does.