A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ordon, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ordon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ordon graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew P Ordon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Ordon practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ordon practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Beverly Hills Otolaryngologists and Beverly Hills Surgeons.