Dr. Andrew Ordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

July 20th, 2016
Everything you think he is, he is NOT!
Extremely dishonest. Purely money motivated. Sales the client, but lets the Physicians Assistant do the surgery. Save yourself and expensive mistake. Stay as far away from this practice as you can!

August 7th, 2015
Amazing Results
Dr. Ordon and his amazing staff went above and beyond exceptional service and care. I felt so comfortable and at ease with my appointments and follow up visits. I trusted Dr. Ordon and his staff with my procedure and I'm so pleased with the outcome of my rhinoplasty and lyposuction. I look 10 years younger and feel amazing. I would not trust anyone else to touch my face.

July 27th, 2015
Eternally grateful
Dr. Ordon is truly a miracle worker. I went to see him after a having a medically necessary stomach surgery which left my stomach scarred and deformed. I had almost resigned myself to living with this after some time. However, I went to see him and his team and hoped against hope that he may be able to make it look better in any capacity. Today my stomach is flat, smooth and toned. It has only been a few months and my stomach looks better than I have seen it in years. Better than it looked before any surgery, in fact better than it looked in my 20's. I am eternally grateful I didn't just settle for it looking the way it did. I feel more like myself now. I feel more feminine and strong and I love my body again. Thank you Dr. Ordon, from the bottom of my heart.

November 2nd, 2013
Rhinoplasty
Dr Ordon completely understood what I wanted. When I had my consultation with him he took his time with me and I did not feel rushed at all. He showed me photos and what helped me decide to book with him was that not all of his noses looked the same. He had a wide variety of photos to show me, which made me confident that he could give me the outcome I was looking for. I did not want my nose to look like everyone else. He also fixed my breathing difficulties and his office accepted my insurance for a portion of the procedure. I am very satisfied with my results and very happy my friend referred him to me.

June 16th, 2013
Outstanding Skill and Care
I am from Texas and interviewed many plastic surgeons for my facelift and laser proceedure at 49 years old. I am so glad that I made the extra effort to travel to Dr. Ordon. His experience, skill, and team at both of his locations are amazing. Dr. Ordon still has a passion for what he does and it shows in his practice and life. I am 6 months post op and so happy with my natural looking results. Most people don't even know I had anything done but comment how good I look and what's my secret, it's Dr. O! He pushed back the hands of time with a result I am amazed at each day. I was especially impressed with the care I recieved post op in which I came to their office almost every day for two weeks with help cleansing from my laser procedure. I felt so cared for by all on his staff. I would recommend this doctor to anyone 100% and I am the pickiest client around! Dr. Chopra and Dr. Eko are also amazing doctors.

April 20th, 2013
Ms.
I had my liposuction and tummy tuck only two weeks ago, I am no stranger to plastic surgery, living here in the desert I found myself going to Beverly Hills or L.A. area in the past. Dr. Ordon and Dr Ritu Chopra of the Plastic Surgery Institute came highly recommended and after a few consultations I made my decision. This experience was BEYOND amazing, the second day I was up doing more than I should, NO PAIN, I am so amazed after all the terrible horror stories on the internet. I did my research and rented a lift chair, bought a walker and hired a live in. The chair was returned on day three, the drains were out in less than a week, one was removed on day three, as well as the binding. Pain meds were at a minimal, last week I took only one a day, Bruising, what bruising, very little, if you have a good surgeon you have a much better recovery, I HAD TWO AMAZING SURGEONS, My follow ups were every few days, Dr. Ordon has the most wonderful and caring staff, Rob the P.A. was outstanding always answered my questions and answered my emails and calls promptly. This lipo and tummy tuck have been by far the easiest I have ever experienced, I will look no further for my future needs. I promise to all, that these surgeons are professional and so knowledgeable. Don't hesitate

January 30th, 2013
Office Visit
The office staff is amazing and sweet. Dr. Ordon is an amazing Dr who takes his time and addresses your concerns and comes up with a plan and solution on where to begin

January 12th, 2012
So Happy with My Doctors and staff
The vetting process for choosing a doctor and surgery is overwhelming, especially in a place full of options such as Los Angeles. I can say with certainty that I know why CBS would put their name and company on the line for allowing Dr Orden to represent them on their tv show: The Doctors. When I met with Dr Orden I had never heard of "The Doctors" TV show nor did I care. I had met with multiple doctors already and hadn't felt comfortable in any of their offices nor did I feel confident in the way the doctors were short with me and treated the appointment as something that they needed to "get thru quickly and get on to the real appointments" sorta vibe. On top of the doctors that I had researched, my girlfriend referred me to three of her top choices for surgeons. My friend is a nurse who works at an out care recovery center for plastic surgeon patients so she meets a TON of patients who have plenty to say about their doctors..especially while these patients are in the height of the experience. Dr Orden was one of the doctors she told me received consistently good reviews from patients.Not only did I love Dr Orden's office (easy parking and amazing staff who are always smiling and not snobby or off-putting in any way) but Lulu their practice manager was a total professional and the sweetest woman in Beverly hills.Dr Orden himself not only has the intelligence and competency that I desired in the field of medicine and surgery ..but also has impeccable bed side manners (so important when you are scared, nervous or stressed). I also LOVED the idea behind the team environment and the tag team ability of his business partner Dr Chopra. It was SO reassuring to have BOTH of them in every appointment. You get two doctors for the price of one...and two heads are better than one. Dr Chopra has also been responsible for my follow up appointments and has been professional with a smile (which is nice since technically they already have a happy client and my money and could "drop the act" now). I feel like this office is now part of my extended "friends and family" and that they will be my life long go to office for any of my health needs or wants.

August 2nd, 2010
Amazing!!!
Dr. Ordon is AMAZING!!! He performed a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty on me and was GREAT! Friends that I've shown my breasts to say that I have one of the best boob jobs they've ever seen! Soooooo happy with the results!!!