Dr. Andrew Ordon, MD
Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by Barbara on Nov 2nd, 2013

Dr Ordon completely understood what I wanted. When I had my consultation with him he took his time with me and I did not feel rushed at all. He showed me photos and what helped me decide to book with him was that not all of his noses looked the same. He had a wide variety of photos to show me, which made me confident that he could give me the outcome I was looking for. I did not want my nose to look like everyone else. He also fixed my breathing difficulties and his office accepted my insurance for a portion of the procedure. I am very satisfied with my results and very happy my friend referred him to me.

|  Outstanding Skill and Care  |  show details
by Lisa M. on Jun 16th, 2013

I am from Texas and interviewed many plastic surgeons for my facelift and laser proceedure at 49 years old. I am so glad that I made the extra effort to travel to Dr. Ordon. His experience, skill, and team at both of his locations are amazing. Dr. Ordon still has a passion for what he does and it shows in his practice and life. I am 6 months post op and so happy with my natural looking results. Most people don't even know I had anything done but comment how good I look and what's my secret, it's Dr. O! He pushed back the hands of time with a result I am amazed at each day. I was especially impressed with the care I recieved post op in which I came to their office almost every day for two weeks with help cleansing from my laser procedure. I felt so cared for by all on his staff. I would recommend this doctor to anyone 100% and I am the pickiest client around! Dr. Chopra and Dr. Eko are also amazing doctors.

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Sharon Levy on Apr 20th, 2013

I had my liposuction and tummy tuck only two weeks ago, I am no stranger to plastic surgery, living here in the desert I found myself going to Beverly Hills or L.A. area in the past. Dr. Ordon and Dr Ritu Chopra of the Plastic Surgery Institute came highly recommended and after a few consultations I made my decision. This experience was BEYOND amazing, the second day I was up doing more than I should, NO PAIN, I am so amazed after all the terrible horror stories on the internet. I did my research and rented a lift chair, bought a walker and hired a live in. The chair was returned on day three, the drains were out in less than a week, one was removed on day three, as well as the binding. Pain meds were at a minimal, last week I took only one a day, Bruising, what bruising, very little, if you have a good surgeon you have a much better recovery, I HAD TWO AMAZING SURGEONS, My follow ups were every few days, Dr. Ordon has the most wonderful and caring staff, Rob the P.A. was outstanding always answered my questions and answered my emails and calls promptly. This lipo and tummy tuck have been by far the easiest I have ever experienced, I will look no further for my future needs. I promise to all, that these surgeons are professional and so knowledgeable. Don't hesitate

|  Mommy makeover  |  show details
by Pam on Apr 9th, 2013

He did my tummy and breasts years ago. I still look great. I visited him while visiting LA and he remembered me! Not just a little, he remembers everything! He must be some kind of crazy genius. I hope he lives and operates for ever.

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Sharon Levy on Apr 7th, 2013

I am no stranger to cosmetic surgery, have seen surgeons from Beverly Hills to Palm Springs. All considered the best, however, my tummy tuck and lipo was just done only 5 days ago by Dr. Ordon and his associate Dr. Chopra, Unbelievable, no pain, nothing, very little pain medication needed. This procedure was done in the Rancho Mirage office, Today I was seen by Dr. Ordon's Physicians Assistant, Rob, Sunday morning greeted by a big hello and huge smile. Rob removed my drain and explained my follow up appointments in detail. I have been seen by the Ordon and his staff for several months having several consultations, I felt like I was their only patient, so kind and considerate, Dr. Ordon spent quality time with me never rushed me in any way, in fact asked for more consultations at no charge just to re examine me. I chose to stay for the evening and had the pleasure of having Kathy the night nurse watch over me. She was very attentive and made sure I was pain free and comfortable. I can only say with a big smile in my heart that this was such a pleasant surprise and so pain free. A sign of being in the hands of excellent surgeons. Dr. Ordon, Dr. Chopra, Rob they are the BEST

|  Office Visit  |  show details
by Amanda Durazo on Jan 30th, 2013

The office staff is amazing and sweet. Dr. Ordon is an amazing Dr who takes his time and addresses your concerns and comes up with a plan and solution on where to begin

|  So Happy with My Doctors and staff  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

The vetting process for choosing a doctor and surgery is overwhelming, especially in a place full of options such as Los Angeles. I can say with certainty that I know why CBS would put their name and company on the line for allowing Dr Orden to represent them on their tv show: The Doctors. When I met with Dr Orden I had never heard of "The Doctors" TV show nor did I care. I had met with multiple doctors already and hadn't felt comfortable in any of their offices nor did I feel confident in the way the doctors were short with me and treated the appointment as something that they needed to "get thru quickly and get on to the real appointments" sorta vibe. On top of the doctors that I had researched, my girlfriend referred me to three of her top choices for surgeons. My friend is a nurse who works at an out care recovery center for plastic surgeon patients so she meets a TON of patients who have plenty to say about their doctors..especially while these patients are in the height of the experience. Dr Orden was one of the doctors she told me received consistently good reviews from patients.Not only did I love Dr Orden's office (easy parking and amazing staff who are always smiling and not snobby or off-putting in any way) but Lulu their practice manager was a total professional and the sweetest woman in Beverly hills.Dr Orden himself not only has the intelligence and competency that I desired in the field of medicine and surgery ..but also has impeccable bed side manners (so important when you are scared, nervous or stressed). I also LOVED the idea behind the team environment and the tag team ability of his business partner Dr Chopra. It was SO reassuring to have BOTH of them in every appointment. You get two doctors for the price of one...and two heads are better than one. Dr Chopra has also been responsible for my follow up appointments and has been professional with a smile (which is nice since technically they already have a happy client and my money and could "drop the act" now). I feel like this office is now part of my extended "friends and family" and that they will be my life long go to office for any of my health needs or wants.

|  Sincere and Professional  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

Dr Ordon exuded knowledge and experience during my diagnosis. He listened carefully to my concerns and with added knowledge offered me comfort and assurance of the procedure that would best suit me regarding my complications. I would recommend Dr Ordon to everyone I know. The end result was greater than what I expected. He continued to see me post op till he knew I was happy with the final result. A truly sincere, professional and honest doctor.

|  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Ordon for my surgical experience and especially the outcome. I can't thank you and your staff enough for being so kind.

|  Skiled surgeon with great results  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

Dr. Ordon took care of my problem with skill. I had problems with my face that are difficult to describe as a result of another surgeon. He fixed it and I thank him.

|  Bad surgeon avoid  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

horrible surgeon ... bad results

|  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Ordon and his Staff have been GREAT! I just had a face lift procedure done one week ago and it's taken 10 year off. I couldn't be happier!

|  Amazing!!!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2010

Dr. Ordon is AMAZING!!! He performed a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty on me and was GREAT! Friends that I've shown my breasts to say that I have one of the best boob jobs they've ever seen! Soooooo happy with the results!!!

|  Eh  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2010

Went to him in CT for rhinoplasty. Can't really say I was happy with the results. Took the bump out of my nose, but now it's ski-slope like. He basically did what he wanted to do during surgery. So, for what that's worth...

|  search no more!!!!  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2009

Dr. Ordon changed my life...there are not enough words to describe

|  Dr. O is the man!  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2009

What is ther to say but thank you, Dr. Ordon! You are so wonderful and I love my face. Years off with just some time and money. I will be back for more.