A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Owens is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Owens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Owens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Wesley Owens MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Owens practice?
- Dr. Andrew Owens has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Owens practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Cardiologists.