A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Owens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Owens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Wesley Owens MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Owens practice?
- Dr. Andrew Owens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Owens practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Cardiologists.