A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Chandler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Patrick Chandler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chandler practices Family Medicine near Greensburg, IN.
See Greensburg Family Physicians.