Overall Review

3.1

June 19th, 2015
Not impressed!
I saw Dr. Lazar to check out some "moles" on my skin, some are rather large and raised. He looked at them briefly and said they weren't ones to worry about. I told him I would like them removed and he said that it would be considered "cosmetic" and the insurance wouldn't pay for the procedure. So I asked him how much it would cost, and he told me, "You can't afford it." He was rude and arrogant. I would never go back to him!

February 24th, 2014
I like him
Went in for acne and alopecia. He inquired about my personal life and how my habits may affect these conditions. "Lazars Solution" is the only acne "cream" that has ever worked for me.

March 5th, 2012
Shouldn't He Have Known
For two months Dr. lazar did not recognize skin cancer on my face. He treated me with antibiotics and when he did finally recognize it, his voice was panicky as he told me to see a surgeon as soon as possible. Never heard from him again.

April 25th, 2011
Dermatoloy proceedure
Dr. Lazar was wonderful, on time, efficient, fast. I will, if needed in the future always ask for Dr. Lazar

October 15th, 2010
Caring about your patients
I think that you should of take more time with your patients to give them at least what they paid for. Show more attention and that you really care why they need your help

September 1st, 2010
Disappointed
My experience was terrible. Dr. Lazar barely spent time with me and pushed me off to a plastic surgeon. Told me my moles needed to be removed right away but didn't want to take the time to actually help me. I met with another Dr. who was fantastic... he assured me everything was okay... but removed my moles right then and there for my own peace of mind. Turns out my moles were okay. Dr. Lazar was negative help.

July 29th, 2008
He's known as the best of his field for a reason
As a physician myself, I'd recommend Dr Lazar to anyone. He doesn't sacrifice care to make more money and he provides excellent care. His expertise in dermatology is evident to any patient, which is why I refer my patients, and my family, to him.