A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Paul Weiss MD is a male General Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Andrew Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Weiss practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See La Crosse General Practitioners and La Crosse Internists.