Dr. Andrew White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 3rd, 2016
Great doctor in a great hospital
I started seeing Dr. White a little over a year ago when I had some back pain. Dr. White did my surgery a little less than a year ago and I am happy to say that I am pain free! It was the best decision that I made. Dr. White is professional and courteous as is his assistant Valerie. I am so thankful to him every day because he changed my life. I had back pain all the time and now it is completely gone!!!

April 28th, 2016
Amazing Results from an equally AMAZING DOCTOR!!
My case spinal decompression was not as simple as just dealing with my disks. I have many health issues that Dr. White had to work around and he did so with such ease. His knowledge, experience. ability to explain fully what you will go through in terms that you will understand, all made for a wonderful experience. I am confident that I am well on my way to a recovery that is more than I could of hoped for. Had gone to the Baptist first but because of my other issues they sent me to see Dr. White and I am forever grateful they did!!!!

August 10th, 2015
A very good experience
Dr White performed surgery on my back this Spring. The outcome was excellent, and the consulting process leading up to the surgery was wonderful: he explained the condition, my options, what he was planning to do (while looking at my MRIs and CAT scans), and the recovery process. His experience, depth of knowledge and inclusive manner added up to an ideal outcome. I highly recommend him.

June 5th, 2015
Dr. white is an amazing Doctor! He is a very caring doctor who explains everything to you so you understand what he will be doing during your surgery and what the outcome will be after the surgery. He was spot on with his diagnosis and surgery.

October 22nd, 2014
World Class Surgeon!
When I fell from a ladder and had a burst fracture of my L-1 vertebrae, Dr. White did the surgery and was absolutely terrific throughout the ordeal and recovery period. He is simply world class and because of it, I am now back to playing hockey again! I'd recommend him to anybody.

August 29th, 2014
Great experience with L4-L5 Microdiscectomy
Recently underwent a microdiscectomy to correct herniation at L4-L5. Dr. White and his staff were helpful and accommodating. The surgery went very well and the excuciating leg pain disappeared immediately. I was walking within a few hours, and the recovery has been a breeze. Thanks to Dr. White and his good work, I'll soon be at full capacity. Highly recommended.

August 28th, 2014
L4 - L5 Microdiscectomy
I met with multiple surgeons before going with Dr. White and I could not be any happier with my choice. Dr. White explained everything very clearly and helped me make an informed decision. My surgery results were amazing! I was checked into the hospital at 6am and WALKED out at 12 feeling great! I also had 100X less pain after the surgery and only needed to lay down for about an hour each afternoon for a week. I was even able to climb a mountain 3 weeks after my surgery with no pain whatsoever! Dr. White and the entire Beth Israel staff is phenomenal and I would highly recommend them!

November 14th, 2013
I would highly recommend Dr. White to anyone
Dr. White has performed 3 spinal surgeries on me, and he has always gone out of his way to help with any problems that I have had, and his care does not stop after the surgery. He and his staff, are always ready to help with any setback or problem that comes up. Like rating your pain level of 1-10, I would have to rate Dr White and his staff a 10 in all areas. They are prompt, accurate, courteous, appointments given quickly and the follow up visits are ongoing as you need them, and the wait in the office to be seen is a reasonable length of time, I have never had to wait for a long period of time.

September 13th, 2013
Patient
Dr. White is a confident, professional doctor. I have had numerous surgeries over the years due to neck and spinal issues and I could not feel any more comfortable than I do with him attending to my medical needs. He explains the problems to his patients in a manner that makes you feel completely at ease with whatever treatment he may recommend. He is personal and professional. He has always been sincere with me making sure that he gives me every option available for that peticuliar injury and he always listens to any concerns I may have. His staff is wonderful, especially his medical assistant, Valerie. She does an outstanding job keeping the office running smoothly, including tending to patients herself. Doctor white is a lucky guy to such an efficient person by his side keeping things organized and always with a smile.

November 14th, 2012
Will Highly Recommend!!
Spend so much time with me in the appointment. I was not rushed at all. Staff was nice and professional. I liked him a lot. He explained my procedure and did everything he told me he'll do. I'm surprise reading the others reviews because whenever I wanted to speak to him, I will get a call from him or his nurse. Never had a problem.

October 19th, 2012
AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Major complications resulted from surgery, so he stops following up and will not return calls. Has no interest in addressing permanent impairment caused by surgery.

March 12th, 2012
Wonderful
I had seen4 doctors before I saw Dr. White and none of them could figure out the issue. I saw him for one appointment he looked at my MRI and told me right then and there the problem.