A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Panagos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Panagos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Panagos, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Panagos graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Panagos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Victor Panagos MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrew V. Panagos practice?
- Dr. Andrew Panagos has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Panagos practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Physiatrists.