inactive

Andrew V Panagos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 11th, 2016
Physiatrist
There is only one word to describe Dr. Panagos and that is OUTSTANDING!

March 4th, 2016

October 1st, 2014
Compassionate, Kind
My mother was an amputee, and had phantom pain for years. Dr. Panagos, was so compassionate and kind. He listened to all her complaints, and gave several options for care. Incredibly prompt as far as keeping us waiting in office.

August 21st, 2014
Potential Patient
After 6 years of managing my chronic pain, I received great reports from a few friends about Dr. Andrew Panagos in Bethesda. When I called for a consultation, I was viewed with skepticism because I did not have a referring doctor. Both the woman who answer the phone and the second who came to her defense, insisted that, without deviation, Dr, Panagos wouldn't see a patient without a referral as who would I expect the Dr to confer with--my referring friends. Each found this retort cleverly fun, I DID NOT. I was seeking out a new pain doctor who might take a more pro active approach to the pathology of my pain and not just continue on the status quo on the prescription pad. Patient Yeah - 1, Doctor No - 0