Dr. Andrew Pandya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Pandya?

November 22nd, 2012

Rude staff

Never got to see him as my phone calls were never returned and when I called and finally got to speak to a person I was was told I did not have current x-rays, CT scans, MRI or labwork so I was not eligible to see him.

August 22nd, 2012

rude staff and horrible communication,/records keeping

there seems to be little or no communication in the office which has led to mix ups in prescriptions, appointments, and payment. His assistant, Dee, is very rude and has a tenancy to treat the patients like lesser beings because they are in pain. His PA sounds poorly educated and fails to follow up on the simplest of tasks.

April 26th, 2012

very unhelpful. had insurance problems covering my medication and rather then actually do some work and help me get it covered or give me a covered medication they asked me to leave the practice because I complained about having to wait several weeks waiting time WITH NO MEDICATION

September 20th, 2011

His staff appears to be dangerously disorganized.

Dr.Pandya is warm and personable. He seems to know his field. However, he is obviously very harried. His staff also seems to be harried. They appear to be distracted and unhappy with their work. Perhaps they have a morale problem. The office is very inefficient and the staff tends to be unfriendly and lacks courtesy. There were repeated errors in their medical record-keeping regarding my treatments. In addition, there was a problem scheduling follow-up appointments that I was told I needed. After each appointment, I was told to wait for them to call within a week to schedule a follow-up appointment. Both times, they did not call. Instead, I had to call and leave messages to try to set up follow-up appointments.

October 4th, 2010

Jo Howard

I had a back injury in 1977. I have had experienced many disappointing doctor visits until Dr. Andrew Pandya. He quickly diagnosed my problem in just a few minutes and took the extra time to explain to me and my husband what could be done and how he would like to do it. I am going for my 2ND visit this week, whether my pain goes away or not, I know he will not stop until he has mastered my problem. I have unconditional respect for such a loving and caring Doctor. It has been a long journey through many misdianogises and painful experiences with other until now. I am so happy to have become a patient of Dr. Pandya.

February 3rd, 2010

I was living in GA at the time of my accident. I wasn't too happy with going to a doctor in Georgia because I'm from a big city where some of the best doctor's in America practice. I had to settle for one in Savannah, so when i went in to see Dr. Panyda I wasn't very trustworthy in him. After I spent almost 2 years with him as my doctor, I didn't want to leave. He is amazing, he cares, and you can tell he truely wants to help you. I moved back to Pittsburgh, an everyday I wish I was still under his care. Amazing doctor, very friendly. I would definitely reccommend him to anyone that asks. Thanks!!!

January 8th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Pandya to anyone. He is considerate and very helpful. He seems to be able to spot your problem quickly and take care of it the best he can.

November 23rd, 2009

Dr Pandya

Dr Pandya is very good man/ he practice very good medicine

November 12th, 2009

My pain is gone!

For years I have struggled with lower back pain. Dr. Pandya gave me an epidural and since I have been pain free. He is a very caring doctor, with a very great personality. He is not up tight like some docs. I felt very comfortable with him and most importantly, my pain is gone!

August 7th, 2009

i have seen dr pandya in 2007 i would like to see him again but i have amerigroup and medicare part a and b do he accept that insurance

July 6th, 2008

Great Pain Doctor

Dr. Panyda is an excellent pain doctor. He helped me so much! The injection he did allowed me to lower the amount of pain medicine I have had to take. Life is much better now. Thank you, Dr. Pandya.

September 27th, 2017