A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Parent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Parent, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dennis Parent MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Parent practice?
- Dr. Andrew Parent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Parent practices Neurological Surgery near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Neurological Surgeons.