Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Perfect show details Perfect
by MVH on Aug 8th, 2016

Parkinson did a front and rear fusion of the L5-S1 on my daughter. Pain went from a 10 to 0. Zero pain. Outstanding result.

by Angel Travis on Jun 17th, 2016

Dr Parkinson did my surgery and gave me my life back.

by Doug Coleman on Apr 16th, 2016

very professional and courteous staff Dr Parkinson took the time to fully explain my condition and options on treatment.

Mar 2nd, 2016

awesome job doctor did in 4 days what i have been trying to do for 6 months. thank you all very much.

Nov 17th, 2015

Very explicit in recognition of problem and recommendation of other options.

Oct 18th, 2015

very thorough and explained my issue to where i coild understand.

Oct 16th, 2015

very honest and to the point.

Jul 16th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff. Very attentive to all my needs and concerns.

May 23rd, 2015

Best ever.

Apr 16th, 2015

dr parkinson is a awsome dr he takes time to explain things to you as apatient the staff is also awsome shai is also awsome thank you all very much.

Feb 4th, 2015

a very good lisiner.

great experience show details great experience
Jun 19th, 2014

great experience

May 31st, 2014

Geat care.

Apr 6th, 2014

always pleasent.

TOTAL NIGHTMARE show details TOTAL NIGHTMARE
Sep 30th, 2012

I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND DR. PARKSINSON. WORST MISTAKE EVER! SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND TROUBLE AND FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR THAT WILL TAKE TIME TO LISTEN AND NOT GIVE ROBOT ANSWERS!

Patient Beware show details Patient Beware
Mar 15th, 2012

I went to this doctor for a back injury.I had several herniated,bulging disk in my back.He was very uncaring and manipulated my back, knowing I was already in pain.He told me he was sending me for a capacity evaluation after I saw him about 6 or 8 weeks and he would see me afterward.The evaluation was almost 4 hours of intensive walking,climbind stairs and pushing and pulling a heavy sleigh type device that weighed 30 or 40 pounds or more.I was in extensive pain for months aferwards,more than I was in already.When I called the office to make my follow up appointment ,I was told I had been dicharged as a patient. I was only told I was dicharged after he put me through hours of entensive climbing stooping,reaching and pushing.With a back injury such as mine this is something the other doctors told me not to do.This again made my back even worse to where ,I could hardly walk for months.In my opinion this doctor did alot more harm than good and I defiantly wouldn't let this young doctor do back surgery on my back or any other medical treatment.I have never left a review and in leaving this one, I hope I can help someone from going through, what I went through, with this doctor.It's been 3 years since my injury. With the help of GOD and prayer and taking it easy my back has slowly gotton better.I feel like,If I had not went to this young doctor, it would had healed better on its own.Please people reseach doctors before you go to them and let them cut on your back.

great doctor show details great doctor
Feb 1st, 2012

this is the best doctor I have ever encountered and I would recommend him to everyone with a back problem. I could go on about him but bottom line he is a great doctor.

Feb 2nd, 2011

Dr parkinson is more interested in his paycheck than his patients.

My back surgery show details My back surgery
Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Parkinson was the surgeon who removed most of a disc from my spine. He is the most professional, kindest, and most intelligent doctor of any kind I've ever seen. If only my psychiatrist were this good!

back surgery show details back surgery
Aug 4th, 2010

I was injured in 1990 have had 4 back surgeries from 1990 to 2009. None of the back surgeries gave any lasting relief, until I saw Dr. Andrew Parkinson. He performed my 5th and last surgery. The day after surgery I was in less pain than I had been in 20 year. As far as I am concerned, my back is fixed after 20 years due to Dr. Andrew Parkinson. In my opinion, he is a miracle worker. His bedside manner is outstanding, very pleasant and very knowledgable in this field. I would, and have, recommended him to everyone that has to have a back surgery. He is not one of these doctors that just perform surgery if there is any other course of treatment. He operates as a last resort and he is the best back surgeon I have had and I have had 5 total. Recommend him highly.