A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pastewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pastewski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pastewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastewski graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Pastewski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Alex-Santi Pastewski MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Pastewski practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pastewski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pastewski practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Internists.