A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kant Patel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Patel practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.