A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pearson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew N Pearson MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pearson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists and Myrtle Beach Gastroenterologists.