A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pearson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew N Pearson MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pearson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists and Myrtle Beach Gastroenterologists.