A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pecora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pecora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pecora
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pecora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pecora, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecora graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pecora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L Pecora MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Pecora practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pecora has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pecora practices Medical Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Oncologists.