A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pecora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pecora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pecora
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pecora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pecora, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pecora graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pecora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L Pecora MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Pecora practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pecora has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Pecora practices Medical Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Oncologists.