A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Pederzolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Pederzolli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pederzolli
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pederzolli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Pederzolli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pederzolli graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pederzolli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
- Salem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Carl Pederzolli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Pederzolli practice?
- Dr. Andrew Pederzolli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Pederzolli practices Ophthalmology near Salem, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Alliance, OH.
See Salem Ophthalmologists.